We live at a time when regulation – evinced by laws, acts, directives, etc. – is more intense and pronounced than at any other time in the history of mankind. There is a plethora of legal statutes and the resultant national and international rulings. A lawyer must identify a niche or specialist area if s/he is to meet with success. There is enormous demand for the dedicated specialist who is able to offer his/her clients a qualitatively superior, customised solution to their problems, applying a high degree of professional and emotional intelligence
The client would value being secure in the knowledge:
- that, being supported by his/her legal practitioner, s/he is in good hands;
- that the legal practitioner has an immediate understanding of the case presented and does not have to first grapple with statutes and judicature with which s/he is unfamiliar;
- that s/he has shared the matter with an expert whose excellence in the respective matter is proven and who will immediately set about devoting all possible resources in order to effect an optimal solution;
- that s/he can stop fixating on the matter in the interim and allow him/herself the freedom of being able to devote him/herself to other obligations;
- that s/he remains, nonetheless, updated on the current status of the matter without having to solicit information thereof;
- that s/he will not be driven into futile litigation processes that are nerve-wracking, time-consuming and expensive and in which no-one emerges victorious; and
- that his/her legal practitioner’s activity will be invoiced, upon conclusion of the matter, in a transparent and comprehensible manner.
We have imbibed this philosophy and endeavour to live it every day. Because we aim to continue to satisfy our clients and would like them to engage our services again whenever necessary and to recommend us to others. And because we are convinced that – ethically, humanitarianly and professionally – this is the correct professional approach of any legal practitioner. We are guided by this.
Should you have any further questions, please do contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Johannes N. Viehbacher