- General civil law in Liechtenstein
- Commercial criminal law in Liechtenstein
- Legal assistance in criminal matters
- Representation before Liechtenstein courts and administrative agencies
- Daniel Tschikof practiced at the Government of the Principality of Liechtenstein and at the District Court of Liechtenstein.
- From 1998 to 2002 he studied law at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
- He successfully completed his studies with the licentiate in law and the additional licentiate in European law.
- He passed the Liechtenstein bar exam in 2005.
- From 2006 to 2008, he engaged in post-graduate study in the field of "international commercial law" at the University of Zurich and graduated with the title LL.M.